Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hostess Monday


Happy Monday Everyone.  Welcome to another Digital Delights Hostess Monday. 
 I am Larelyn Sartini, a Delightful Challenges design team member since June of 2011.  It has been such a marvelous crafting journey being a part of this wonderful design team.  I have been a papercrafer for almost 4 years, but only began using digital images when I discovered Digital Delights by Louby Loo. I can't tell you how much I love coloring these images with Copic markers - it's allowed me to add a whole new element to my designs.  I even began teaching a Copic class at my local scrapbook store.  Many crafters use digital images for cards, tags, and small gifts.  Although most of my designs are cards, I've also used Wendy's images for page layouts and that's what I'm going to share with you today.  This is a 12 x 12 page designed to hold two 3.5 x 5 pictures.

I chose Dilly Duck and Ladybug to be my featured image - I think it's just so sweet. 


I added toadstools from the Toadstool Background set along with some prima daisies with Distress Stickles centers.

I thought the Best Friends ticket sentiment was the perfect caption for my page.
All of the images I used for my layout can be found HERE.

Thank you for visiting today.  I hope I've inspired you to try using digital images for more than just cards.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn


4 comments on "Hostess Monday"

Chriss America Real on January 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM said...

This is just so adorable! I saw some digital images that I want to use for a layout, you have inspired me to do so! Great job!

Hugs,

Chriss

Wendy on January 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM said...

Wow Larelyn, this is amazing, what a fab layout!
Way to go.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

somethingcraftybydottie on January 10, 2012 at 10:12 PM said...

This is just so adorable! I saw some digital images that I want to use for my cards but I am not very good about Digi's yet.
thank you for your lovely comment on my blog I would love for you to become a follower. God Bless
Hugs
Dottie

Frances on January 11, 2012 at 2:06 PM said...

This is so cute! love it, hugs, Frances.