Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT


Happy Wednesday
This weeks GDT is
Fiona from Lil Daffodil
Here's alittle about Fiona
 "I'm Fiona Horne and I live in Kinross, Scotland. I have been married
to my best friend for over 40 years and am the mother of two boys and
grandmother to a beautiful granddaughter and two grandsons. I have
been cardmaking for just over two years and love girlie things

Fiona used Moving House Myrtle and made it festive using Christmas colours
Thanks so much for being our GDT this week Fiona

2 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Sandra on December 14, 2011 at 9:56 AM said...

Hi what a fun and lovely card......great image:) Sandra H

Wendy on December 14, 2011 at 7:35 PM said...

Absolutely stunning Fiona:)
Thanks so much for being our Guest DT
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com