Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT


  Happy Wednesday
 This weeks GDT is

Here alittle about Miria:
I'm Miria from Italy, I'm married with a grown up son.I've started making cards when I was a girl.
Some years ago I discovered stamping at a craft fair and  was stuck.
I started having a blog a year and half ago and my passion for crafts has become even greater, I've met  many lovely new friends and seen wonderful creations and my mind keeps on thinking about new ideas.
I was invited to join some DTs and gave a try to digi images: I fell in love with them as well!
I'd like to thank Delightful Challenges DT for inviting me as GD and let me play with so cute images

Miria made this festive easel card with Tangled Lights Reindeer and Merry Christmas Sentiment
Thanks so much for joining us this week Miria!!!



3 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Chriss America Real on December 6, 2011 at 10:44 PM said...

Oh Miria,

This card is just too cute! I love the little digi that you used and the sentiment, your paper is adorable and that plaid ribbon is just perfect!

Hugs,
Chriss

Wendy on December 7, 2011 at 9:25 AM said...

Absolutely darling:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Sandra on December 7, 2011 at 3:10 PM said...

Congratulations on your guest spot your card is just so beautiful:) Sandra H