Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Some Christmas Inspiration


Hi guys,
Here are a couple of fun projects using some of the new products we have in the store.


I made this using our All Purpose Box SVG Cut file. The file has so many uses, it could be used for a table centerpiece, vase, gift box, candy holder and so on. I decided to use it for a table centerpiece.
I cut out the file on my cricut machine and assembled it. I then took some holiday ribbon and attached it all the way around at the top, middle and bottom. Then I printed out FOUR stamps of Slippy the Penguin.
I measured him to be roughly a little under 5" tall. I cut him out and attached him to all four sides of the box.

On the inside I added some shredded paper and then added a little color changing snowflake. (Tried to show the colors changing above, would have been best to video it so you can see how pretty it looks changing!)

What is great about this project is it took less than 30 minutes to make!! Definitely my kind of project for this busy time of year

My next project was super simple and only took a few minutes to do!!! 

Our very first printable is this set of 4 Christmas Napkin Rings. The set comes with a sheet of 4 pre-colored rings, ready to print and cut. It also comes with the files individually too. This means that you can take one of the designs into your software program and duplicate the design, allowing you to print 4 of the same napkin ring. You can fit 4 of the designs to US letter sized paper.

I hope this has brought some inspiration to your day.

Don't forget about our ongoing Christmas Blowout sale. We have savings on our Christmas products of up to 70% off.
See you tomorrow for our last  Hostess Monday of the year!!

Photobucket

2 comments on "Some Christmas Inspiration"

Cathy on December 11, 2011 at 7:26 AM said...

Such talent!

karen on December 12, 2011 at 1:10 PM said...

Fabulous Dianne, Karenx