Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Showcase Saturday ~ 12 Days of Christmas Icicles


Hi guys,
As you know Wanda has been away on a break for the past month and I am thrilled that she is back with us!! We have missed you and your beautiful projects Wanda. Welcome back!!

Hello and Welcome to Showcase Saturday. Today I made these fun Icicle Decorations to hang on your neighbor's door and give them a wonderful surprize during the 12 Days of Christmas!  I can't believe Christmas is so close.  Are your ready?  LOL  I know I'm not!  Pop on over to the tutorial page and see how to make these.  They are super simple!!!
Huggles, Wanda

1 comments on "Showcase Saturday ~ 12 Days of Christmas Icicles"

Wendy on December 3, 2011 at 5:05 PM said...

Welcome back Wanda:) another fab project.
Hugs
Wendy