Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

MONDAY HOSTESS


Hello Dianne here or better known in Blogland as CrazyCraftShed 
I am this week's Monday Hostess
I am from the UK England, I have a partner Mark and two children ,Daniel and Lauren
I have been crafting for as long as a can remember either sewing, knitting,drawing but 
card making for about five year's. I love to stamp and use digi stamps and colour with promarker's or copic's
I have been part of Digital Delights for about two year's and I love every minute of being
a part of a fabulous team and love using all of Wendy's fabulous Digi images,paper's etc
I feel so honoured to be part of a wonderful team

Anway, onto my projects to show you I have made a couple of Gift Bags. 
These are for both of my nephew's 


Products I have used for these are: 


Candy Cane Digi paper's
Christmas Bongo 
Winter Wonderland Digi paper's
Pickles the Penguin
 
All available from Digital Delights Store


Other items I have used are



Brown paper bags,foiled ribbon,Star's,Nestability shapes,Stickles and coloured
with promarker's

Hope you like what i have had to show you today 
Hugs Dianne xx 

2 comments on "MONDAY HOSTESS"

Wendy on December 12, 2011 at 8:13 AM said...

What a fantastic and cute project:)
Hugs
wendy

Chriss America Real on December 12, 2011 at 12:54 PM said...

Oh these bags are just adorable! I know your nephews are going to love them!

Hugs,
Chriss