Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Meet our newest designers


Before I introduce our newest design team members, I just want to say a huge thank you to all who applied. As always we had some amazing entries and it was a really tough decision to make!!
I truly wish I could have taken on everyone!

We have some fabulous talent joining our existing Design Teams both at Digital Delights and Delightful Challenges. So without further ado please welcome our newest members. Their first creations will appear on our post on January 12th...........................
DIGITAL DELIGHTS BY LOUBY LOO DT


Jan H - Designer
I'm married to a wonderful man who supports and enables my paper craft addiction. We have two grade school age kids living at home and three adult children. We live in a small town in western Arizona along the Colorado River, both my husband and I have lived in the area most of our lives. I love all kinds of craft/home decor/renovation projects. I've been a card maker since 2004 and have discovered digital images and Copic markers in the last couple of years, I'm in paper crafters heaven!

For "work" I'm a volunteer for Operation Write Home who's mission is:
Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
I also volunteer as a design team coordinator for a paper crafting challenge blog and I'm a team member for a couple of other design teams. I'm very excited to be part of the Digital Delights by Louby Loo design team and can't wait to create fun projects with Wendy's fun digital images for you!
Visit Jan at her blog She's Gone Digital

Joey - Designer
Hi Everyone, My name is Jo, better known as Joey in the crafting world, since when I begun I got confused with others posting on a forum with the same name, so I changed it,lol .

I have always enjoyed all things art and history and I have been crafting since 2005 and havent looked back since. I find colouring up images very theraputic. Since finding Digital Images my wooden stamps rarely see light now, I love the fact you can do pretty much what you like with a digi.
I live in London UK with my hubby and 3 kiddies, ages 10 soon to be 11, 7 and 1.I am a SAHM, My Son Niall is Autistic so that keeps me on my toes much of the time!!!
I am so excited to be part of such a talented team :)
Visit Joey at her blog Joey's Stuff

Karen - Designer
Hi, my name is Karen and I live in Kent in the UK. I have a wonderful hubby and 2 gorgeous kids, well I say kids our son is coming up for 18 and our daughter is 15, nearly gown ups! I have been card making for just a couple of years, my sister introduced me to it and after that there was no turning back. I am a very girly crafter, I love flowers, ribbon and lace and lots of layers. My favourite colouring medium is copics. My craft room is a cupboard under the stairs hence my blog title, it is an old 'walk in style' larder but it is very small and I have to stand, it would be lovely to have a craft room one day! I work full time in admin which uses up way too much crafty time but I fit in as much as I can at the weekends. I am so excited to be joining Digital Delights, I feel very proud to be working with such an amazing team and I hope you will enjoy my projects.
Visit Karen at her blog My Crafty Cupboard

Nancy - Designer
Hello everyone, my name is Nancy Dawes and I am very excited to be joining the design team here at Digital Delights.
I love crafting of all kinds, especially working with the incredible variety and textures of paper products available today. I started collecting stamps and making cards over 20 years ago when there were only a few companies offering stamps, and digital images were not even a possibility. What I like best about digital images is that I can download them right away and get started making a new creation. I don’t have to wait!
I am passionate about many things; my family, my relationship to God, and my many crafting pursuits. I am a wife of 34 years to a great guy who supports all that I do. I have four grown children and five wonderful grandchildren.
While I live on Vancouver Island British Columbia, I am a born and bred American from California. Don’t be surprised if you see a little of my patriotic nature come through on my design team submissions.
Visit Nancy at her blog Crafting Passions

Renkata - Designer
I am Reni Pacheva ( Renkata from Scrap and Stamp with Friends - http://scrapandstampwithfriends-renkata.blogspot.com/)

I live in The Netherlands in a small town.
I love painting, colouring, making cards all crafty things I do love to try.
That's how I start colouring with Copics looking around in the amazing blogland and found one blog which have given me the inspiration to start my blog , buy few Copics and start colouring.I am sure you know what I am talking about, lol.
Ohh I was so happy. I love deep rich colours and simple layouts.
My moto is "Just Be Yourself", colour with your heart and enjoy yourself.
Visit Renkata at her blog Scrap and stamp with friends

Sarah - Designer
A big Hello from Iowa! I'm so excited to be back creating for Digital Delights by Louby Loo! I have been crafting for a long time and love that outlet. I am an upholster during the day and crafter at night so I create all day long. I consider my style junkie. The more stuff I can get on a card the happier I am with the card. =) Glad to be with the team and looking forward to it!
Visit Sarah at her blog Aunt Bee's pickles

Stephanie - Designer
I am Stephanie Hester and live in Huntsville, Mo. Originally from Southern California but have lived in Mo for 20+ years so this is home now. I am a very proud mom of six and an even prouder grandma of 17. I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years cataloging my children and grandchildren. I found the joy of cardmaking several years ago and have never turned back.
Visit Stephanie at her blog My Card Shack

DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES DT
 
Chriss - Designer
Chriss has been married to her high school sweetheart for 34 years, she has two grown children, Kelly is 31 and Brian is 29. She has a spoiled rotten dog named Louie (where the name of her blog Scrappin' With Chriss and Lou came from). She is an avid scrapbooker but her new passion is cardmaking and digital stamps. " I love Copic Coloring I am embarrassed to admit how many Copic Markers I now own." she says. Chriss is very excited about being a new member of our design team.
Visit Chriss at her blog Scrapping with Chriss and Lou

Lisa W - Designer
Hi everyone, my name is Lisa Walsh.
I originally come from the UK but I live in beautiful Australia on the Central Coast of Sydney & have been for 26 yrs. I have 3 children. Michael 23, Cory 19 & Zoe who will be 12 yrs on New Years Day 2012.
I have been scrapbooking since the year 2000. Although I enjoy scrapbooking, my true love is stamping which I only started about 12 months ago. I am totally addicted & design with love & passion. I thoroughly enjoy creating my designs & have a fantastic time putting them together. I try to challenge myself with adopting different techniques & I look forward to working with Delightful Challenges & Wendy's wonderful digital images.
I hope you will find some inspiration in my designs along the way & I hope you enjoy this journey alongside with me. I look forward to seeing your designs & leaving a note or two on your blogs, as I know myself I love to hear from all others from around the world, so feel free to come & say hi on my blog :)
Visit Lisa at her blog Dreamtime Designs

Rachael - Designer
Hi everyone I'm Rachael, I live In Rotherham, South Yorkshire, UK. I'm married to Keith we have been together for 16 years, We have a beautiful 14 year old daughter named Bethany. My family is very supportive to me, I spend many hours crafting and they don't ever complain to which I really appreciate. I work full time as a community warden and deal with a variety of issue's no two days are ever the same. I'm fairly new to crafting and got into the field of crafts by booking me and Bethany onto a card making class, well that was it I was completely hooked I absolutely love it. Its opened a whole new world up for me, I have met many lovely people since crafting through social networking. I particularly like making cards and using stamps, digi stamps, promarkers, ribbons and embellishments. I'm so excited about joining the delightful challenges design team this is a totally new experience for me, I'm really looking forward to the new year.
Visit Rachel at her blog Angel-23s Crafty Hideout

Samara - Designer
God first. Mommy-ing second. For me, the rest of my life flows beautifully WHEN I praise the world as a LOVING place. I'm 55 and officially a 'Crone" and Senior (doesn't sound as good eh.) When I told my youngest (14) Crone meant Wise Woman, he gleefully chuckled and said: "What's Up Crone-Dog." In my other life I was a Psychiatric and Detox Institutional Chaplain. I am, I suppose, still a Minister, but GOD speaks to me through my ART now, which has been a passion since childhood. I have been blessed with 3 miracles who are my true loves: my children. We have 2 puppies and 2 kittens. I 'opted out' or Toronto City Life at 39, and have lived a minimalistic life in the woods. In between praying, playing and creating, currently I am doing a Ph.D in Metaphysical Science. I feel grateful and blessed to know that God's Divine Light is without end, as proven to me daily through my 3 cubs! I am thrilled and grateful to be a DT for the Digital Delights Challenges. Spirited Love, Samara
Visit Samara at her blog If these cards could talk

Susan - Designer
Hi my name is Susan Flynn I have recently retired and live in Blackpool England with my husband.  I have two children and one gorgeous grandson.  Now that I have retired I am able to indulge my love of crafts and start to use some of the stash that I have collected whilst I was working.  Actually that was my intention but it is really difficult to use stash, much easier to buy more stash!!  I love card making and particular stamping and have just discovered the freedom that digital stamps can give plus you don’t have to wait for the postman to deliver them!!
Visit Susan at her blog Craftin Suzie
Tracey - Designer
Hi, My name is Tracey Manderson, and I live on a small property in a small town in Sth East Queensland, Australia. I am wife to Robert, and mum to 4 and Nana to three little angels. I have been papercrafting for years, I started with cardmaking, progressed to scrapping, but have once again, found my way back to cardmaking. I love to colour and love to embellish! Bling, Flowers and ribbon/lace are my favourite embellies. I am thrilled to be part of the Design Team, it is just so Exciting!!!
Visit Tracey at her blog Tracey's Faerie Land





Photobucket

7 comments on "Meet our newest designers"

Renkata on December 4, 2011 at 2:18 AM said...

Congrats to everyone!!!!

Kathy on December 4, 2011 at 10:59 AM said...

Congratulations to all the new DTs here! I even know two of them from Let's Scrap: Chriss and Tracey! Can't wait to see the inspiration they have in store for us here!

Cathy's Obsessions on December 4, 2011 at 11:58 AM said...

Congrads on the new DT!! I haven't been here before but I heard Chriss was on the DT and now I will have to check it out here and see what a great place this is for myself. Congrads again and can't wait to see what they all come up with!

Kay on December 4, 2011 at 1:07 PM said...

Congratulations to all the new Designers, but especially to my friend Chriss. Her contributions will be inspiring!

Susan Flynn on December 4, 2011 at 4:11 PM said...

I am so looking forward to working with the team and all those fab designs of Louby Lou's xx

~mindi~ on December 4, 2011 at 5:57 PM said...

congrats to the new design team, and a shout out to my friend Chriss! You go girl!!

Betty Anne on December 4, 2011 at 8:08 PM said...

I'm happy to have found my way here with the help of my Let's Scrap friend Chriss and was happy to see another Let's Scrap-er Tracey is here too. Congratulations to all the new designers and Design Team members.