Followers

Monday, December 26, 2011

I made it.........


 
Hi guys,
 
Happy to say I finally got finished the after Christmas tidy up!! Boy was there a lot to do, from paper to left overs, pots and pans to laundry!! It was worth every minute though, as we had a fabulous Christmas.
I truly hope that you all did too.....
 
For the next few days I would like to share with you some of my favorite cards over the past year.
 
Last January we released some valentine characters and here are couple of my favorites created with them
Just For You - Love You Larry by Katie Tate
Katie used Love you Larry and ticket sentiment
 
Loving You by Stephanie
Stephanie used Cupid Ridley, valentine paper pack and Loving sentiment
 
Peek a boo valentine Ridley by Jackie
Jackie used Peek a boo valentine Ridley and valentine paper pack
 
Have a restful day! I am away to put my feet up!
Photobucket

0 comments on "I made it........."