Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"Here We Come A Caroling" Home Decor Tutorial


It's hard to believe that Christmas is here already!  This year has gone by so very fast.  I am so honored to have been a New Release designer, and then a Tutorial designer here at Digital Delights... but due to some family needs, this will be my last project.  I hope you will pop over to the Tuesday Tutorials and  enjoy learning about turning Wendy's adorable stamps into three dimensional free standing little characters for decorating your home.

Pictured here are:

Happy Holidays, and Happy crafting!! 
Please come see me at my blog when you can.

Hugs,
Betty

1 comments on ""Here We Come A Caroling" Home Decor Tutorial"

Wendy on December 20, 2011 at 8:43 AM said...

Fantastic project Betty:)
Thanks so much for everything:) Don' be a stranger.
Hugs
Wendy