Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Countdown


Hi guys,
The days are coming closer now and I don' know about you but it sure would be nice if we could have a couple of 48 hour days thrown in this week!
Here are a couple more of my favorite Christmas projects.....
 
Gingerbread Gift Box and Card Set by Katie Tate
I love this set by Katie, it just makes  me smile. Katie use our Gingerbead Holiday set.
I love the coordinating tin. These are fab for adding a gift card too:)
 
DSCN4261
Carol made this super fun table centerpiece. So cute with the lights string aroound it and then Eddie Elf surrounded with gifts. When I saw it I thought it was amazing. I am definitely making some of these and will also make smaller ones for each place setting with everyones name on them too.
Photobucket

0 comments on "Christmas Countdown"