Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT


  Happy Wednesday
 This weeks GDT is
Elizabeth from Warm Harted

Here's alittle about Elizabeth:
"I have been making cards for over ten years and love all aspects of cardmaking. When I am not busy creating I teach AP government to a delightful group of high school students. My cards have been published several times and I am the cover feature for the January 2012 edition of Scrap and Stamp Magazine. My family is supportive of my cardmaking endeavors with my college-age daughter helping me with my blog and technology issues and my husband happily paying for all my supplies. Life could not be better."

Elizabeth used the adorable Ginger bread house for the Candy Cane Accessories set
Go check out Elizabeth's fun and creative blog!!!
Thanks so much for being our GDT at Digital Delights Elizabeth

2 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Mary G. on November 23, 2011 at 8:10 AM said...

Beautiful card! I've just checked out your blog and...WOW! You do such fabulous work!! I'm now a new follower! :) Congrats on being a GDT! Well deserved!!

Wendy on November 23, 2011 at 9:52 AM said...

This is absolutely adroable Elizabeth. Thanks for being our Guest DT this week at Digital Delights.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com