Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT


  Happy Wednesday
 This weeks GDT is
 Here's alittle about Sarah:
Hi from Iowa!  I was so excited to be chosen as this weeks Guest Designer.  I am a wife, mom, and the best Grandma around. =)  I have always enjoyed crafting.  Cardmaking is now top on my list.  My favorite tool are my scissors.  I love to cut things out by hand, for some reason I find that very relaxing.  Then I love to just "junk" up the card. I really love all the sweet faces that you will see on the Digital Delights stamps.  They are all so darling and easy to work with.
Sarah used Digtial Delights Sitting Santa for this fun festive card
Thanks so much Sarah for being our guest at Digital Delights

4 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on November 16, 2011 at 3:19 AM said...

Hi Sarah
A gorgeous card
hugs Dianne xx :)

Wendy on November 16, 2011 at 8:32 AM said...

Absolutely darling Sarah:)
Always wonderful to see you with us.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Sandra on November 16, 2011 at 1:55 PM said...

Hi Just so gorgeous:) Sandra H

Mary G. on November 16, 2011 at 8:20 PM said...

Oh, my! I just love EVERYTHING about this card!!! Fun papers, great ribbon...and that bottle cap....the perfect something "extra"! Your Santa is beautifully colored!!!