Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT


  Happy Wednesday
 This weeks GDT is
 Aletha Jane from AJ's Designs

Here's alittle about Aletha:
My name is Aletha and I live in Tulsa, OK. I am so excited to have been chosen as one of Digital Delights Top 3 and as a Guest Designer! Thank you so much! Digital Delights’ images are just perfect for my Copics!
A little bit about me…I am a self-taught artist all around. My husband calls it "raw talent." I was a graphic/print production artist in the old days…meaning that my art was all done manually. There were no computers involved. And I had no formal training in any of the creative areas that I have worked in through the long years. It was all "on-the-job-training."
Now, I get to concentrate on my creative side. As of November 2009, I became disable and unable to work outside the home. I am on oxygen 24/7 and with the supportive husband that I have, I am thankful to say that I am a very lucky artist. I am able to practice more each day. I am truly blessed.
I also have two grown children, a daughter and son. Our daughter and son-in-law have blessed us with two grandsons, 15 and 13 years old. Our son married in 2009 to a wonderful young lady. He also just passed the Texas Bar! We are so proud of both of them! .
I do have a blog at http://ajsdesigns.blogspot.com . Please stop by sometime. And I really appreciate followers.

It is also day 9 of our 12 days of Christmas,

on the 9th day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
9 Ladies dancing.........




4 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

June Nelson on November 9, 2011 at 9:24 AM said...

What a stunner the oclours are gorgeous and the image is just so bloomin cute!!!x

Sandra on November 9, 2011 at 10:28 AM said...

Wow just so fabulous:) Sandra H

Aletha J. Williams on November 9, 2011 at 10:55 PM said...

Thanks so much for all the compliments. This means the world to me. And thanks to everyone for this opportunity to use one of your wonderful digis.

Wendy on November 10, 2011 at 8:00 AM said...

Absolutely darling Aletha:)
Thanks so much for being our Guest DT this week at Digital Delights.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com