Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT


  Happy Wednesday
 This weeks GDT is

Here's alittle bit about Samara,

God first. Mommy-ing second. For me, the rest of my life flows beautifully WHEN I PRAY to remember the world is a LOVING place. I'm 55 and officially a 'Crone" and Senior (doesn't sound as good eh.) When I told my youngest Crone meant Wise Woman, he gleefully chuckled and said: "What's Up Crone-Dog." In my other life I was a Psychiatric and Detox Institutional Chaplain. GOD, art and 5 miracles - 3 children and 2 puppies - are my true loves. I 'opted out' at 34 from Toronto City Life, and have lived a minimalistic life in the woods for 21 years. In between praying, playing and creating, currently I am doing a Ph.D in Metaphysical Science. I feel grateful and blessed to know that God's Divine Light is without end, as proven to me daily through my 3 cubs!

Check out Samera's fun and creative blog!!
Thanks for working with the delightful team this week Samara!!!



4 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Wendy on November 1, 2011 at 10:19 PM said...

This is absolutely amazing Samara:)
I luv it.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Lisa Foster on November 2, 2011 at 7:01 AM said...

WOW Samara! This is amazing!! Thank you so much for being our Guest this week! You are so talented!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa on November 2, 2011 at 7:59 AM said...

Stunning job!!! it is so much fun

SAMARA NAVI on November 3, 2011 at 8:34 AM said...

Dear Sweet Womyn: I don't know who had more fun...me or your cute little Mickey the Monkey hanging off the edge getting into double trouble! Thank you for this honor...I loved it! Divine love, Samara xox