Followers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

On the 7th day of Christmas


Hi guys,
It's Day 7 of our 12 days of Christmas here at Digital Delights!!
 
Today is...............
7 Swans a swimming!!
 




See you tomorrow for Day 8!!

 
Photobucket

2 comments on "On the 7th day of Christmas"

Hi...I'm Cindy on November 7, 2011 at 12:48 PM said...

all the images are fantastic I would love to start collecting these, I will have to start with freebies though, things are extremely tight at this time, ty for freebies I will have to remember to come back on friday and get one so I can make something with your amazing images
Ty Kathy for suggesting I enter more challenges, I won 3 prizes last week :) that's amazing

Sandra on November 7, 2011 at 2:27 PM said...

Hi, Fabulous images and great cards gorgeous background too:) Sandra H