Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Monday Hostess





Happy Monday!!!
Lisa Here from Ontario, Canada.  I am the Delightful Challenge Coordinator and today is my turn to be the Hostess at Digital Delights.  I am a Mother of 2 wonderful children and I work Part time with special needs Adults and have done so for the last 17 years.  I love reading, I am currently reading the
 Fern Michael's Sisterhood Series (20 books in all) which I recommend highly and I am a true
Twilight Fan (go team Edward) LOL

Today I am showcasing my little Christmas ornaments I created with Pippin and Toby pre-coloured Christmas toppers.  I love the pre-coloured versions of the Digital Delights images, you can just print them off and they are ready to go.  I added some Wild Orchids roses and used the Martha Stewart punch to add alittle more to the ornament and easy peasy you have a fun ornament to add to your Christmas tree.

Hope you like my project and Happy Holidays to you!!

3 comments on "Monday Hostess"

Sandra on November 28, 2011 at 7:28 AM said...

Hi, Oh wow they are so lovely:) Sandra H

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on November 28, 2011 at 12:53 PM said...

Gorgeous ornaments
Lisa
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Wendy on November 28, 2011 at 6:40 PM said...

These are soooo adorable Lis:) Great job on your hostess post.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)