Followers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hostess Monday


Hi Caz here and its my turn to play Hostess Monday...
Well a bit about myself..I'm London born n bred, but now live in Nottigham, have been for over 16 yrs now..And was the best move i've ever made..I've been married 21 yrs now, my 2nd marriage..Have 3 grown children from 1st who all except my youngest son, lives a few mins walk away, live london and kent..I have 4 grandchildren oldest being 19 and at Bournemouth university, and youngest who is 2..Sadly don't get to see them that often.


I've had a few hobbies in the past..I learned to do Bobbin lace and also like cross stitch..I got into card making about a year ago now, and love it...I've been on the DT for Digital Delights now since June, and love being able to work with such wonderful stamps, and being with a great team:)
Now enough of me, bet your bored already..lol..I couldn't make up my mind what to do, but came across instructions to make a Secret Box...And as were close to Christmas, yeeek..
Thought it apt to make it using christmas stamps..It is quite easy to make too:)

My Secret box


 
Stamps used

I used candy cane paper for drawers..and red n white dotty paper from stash..
promarkers to colour in, with gems and glitter used too..


Thank you for looking, and hope this has give you some ideas.


Sorry heres link for instructions for the ..secret box

Caz  xx

7 comments on "Hostess Monday"

Rhonda Miller on November 13, 2011 at 10:05 PM said...

Wow, what a fun box. TFS.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on November 14, 2011 at 2:29 AM said...

Hi Caz
A gorgeous box just love this
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Scrappy Scatty on November 14, 2011 at 5:44 AM said...

lovely Caz xx

Wendy on November 14, 2011 at 9:23 AM said...

Absolutely adorable Caz:)
Hugs
Wendy

Darla on November 14, 2011 at 11:38 AM said...

This is awesome!!!! Now I have to go searching for that tutorial you found... Unless of course you'll share the link??!! ;)

Great job!

rosalien on November 14, 2011 at 2:49 PM said...

Fantastic Caz, nice to get to know you a little better. :))

Hugs, Rosalien

Sandra on November 14, 2011 at 3:57 PM said...

This is just adorable:) Sandra H