Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT


  Happy Wednesday
 This weeks GDT is
Wendy from Mrs. Bs Spot

 Here's alittle bit about Wendy,
I’d like to thank Digital Delights by Louby Loo for the opportunity to be the Guest Design Team member this week. I’ve been a papercrafter from a wee age, sitting with my Grandma Betty in her craftroom making our own embellies-crocheting our flowers, beading, decopaging, sewing, etc. for our creations – lovely times and special memories. I’ve been married to my bestest friend for 26 years, blessed with 5 fabulous children, now with 7 grandkiddos – my life is wonderful! I hope you enjoy my project – it was so fun to make.

Wendy used the adorable Oralie the sleepy Mouse
Be sure to pop over to check out her wonderful creations
Thanks for Joining us this week Wendy!!!!



3 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Wendy on October 26, 2011 at 7:58 AM said...

This is super cute Wendy:) Thanks for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Kathlene on October 26, 2011 at 11:09 AM said...

Absolutely adorable card, Mrs. B! Your coloring is wonderful and I love how you've echo'd the peppermint stripe of his nightshirt and cap with your scalloped mat and that sentiment is so perfect. Genius! xoxo

Sandra on October 26, 2011 at 1:01 PM said...

Wow your card is just amazing:) Sandra H