Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT


 Happy Wednesday
This weeks GDT is
CAT DARLING at Cat's Crafty Corner

Here's alittle bit about Cat Darling
Hi! My name is Cat Darling. I'm happy to share "Tiny the Turkey" with you this week! He's hoping he will be around after the holidays. LOL This digi comes with a blank sign, so you can add any sentiment you like (which I did). The image was colored with Copic markers.
I am a wife, mother, and grandmother with two sons, two daughters, one DIL, and one SIL. I have two adorable  grandchildren that I am just crazy about! I'm lucky to be married to the love of my life who encourages my craftiness. I have been artistically inclined all my life. About seven years ago I started scrapbooking which then led to cardmaking. I have been hooked ever since.
http://catscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

Thanks again for choosing my Haunted House as #1 in your top 3. Thanks for the cute digi! I had fun making this card!
Hugs
Cat Darling

Cat used the adorable Tiny the Turkey and added a funny sentiment to the sign.  I think all turkeys would agree that beef is better!! LOL
Thanks so much Cat Darling for joining the Delightful Team this week!!



1 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Lisa Foster on October 19, 2011 at 9:15 PM said...

Absolutely adorable, Cat! thank you for being our guest designer this week! We LOVE your work! :)
Hugs,
Lisa