Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT


 Happy Wednesday
 This weeks GDT is
Nancy Brown
from

Here is alittle about Nancy:
I am married to a fabulous husband, mother to three grown children and grandma to 9 amazing grandchildren.
 I take care of two of my grandchildren (2 & 4 yrs. old) during the day and get creative with my card making in the evenings.
 
I started stamping 14 years ago when I became a Close to my Heart Consultant and my hobby has now turned into a passion. So much so that I opened up a shop on etsy for my cards.
 
My signature design in card making is hand stitching. Not very evident in my card today though. Just a little there.
 
I LOVE challenges, especially sketch challenges.
I am currently on the Fred She Said Design team, previously on the Sweet ‘n Sassy DT and have been guest designer on various other challenge blogs.
Thanks for the honor of being the guest designer this week and please stop by my blog and check out my artwork. http://inspiredbystamps.blogspot.com/.
 
Nancy used the pre-coloured Hugging Ghost to create this spooooky cute card
pre-coloured images make a quick and perfectly coloured card every time!!!
 
Be sure to pop over to check out her wonderful creations
Thanks for Joining us this week Nancy!!!!

1 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Lisa Foster on October 13, 2011 at 10:00 AM said...

This is fabulous!!!