Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT


 Happy Wednesday
 This weeks GDT is
JAN HUNNICUTT from She's Gone Digital

Here's alittle bit about Jan:
Hi, my name is Jan, I have a passion for paper crafting and Copic markers.  Thank you for the opportunity to be your guest designer, I had a great time playing with your wonderful Rodney Reindeer colored digital image.  I'm married to my biggest fan, the mother of 3 beautiful kids, we live in a very small town in Arizona.  I'm blessed to be a stay at home Mom and think our lives are pretty ordinary.

Jan made this adorable card with a precoloured Rodney Reindeer 
Which makes a quick and perfectly coloured card
Be sure to pop over to check out her wonderful creations
Thanks for Joining us this week Jan!!!!

2 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Wendy on October 5, 2011 at 9:23 AM said...

This is super cute Jan:) Thanks for being our Guest DT this week!

Sandra on October 5, 2011 at 2:59 PM said...

This is a fabulous card:) Sandra H