Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Saturday Showcase ~ Fancy Shoes


Welcome to Showcase Saturday! 
Wow did you see all the fabulous idea's that Jan gave on Monday?  They were fabulous!  I just had to know how to make this adorable shoes.  I thought you might like to also. So pop on over to the tutorial page and I'll show you how I made them.  I used Digital Delights Spooktacular Halloween Digital Paper on the Witches shoes and Pink Ribbon Bonnie (who is available on the All Occasions DVD Vol. II) on the Breast Cancer Awareness Shoes.  If you would like to have a copy of the pattern to make these.  Just leave a comment on my Blog for me with your email and I'd be happy to send it to you!
Huggles, Wanda

6 comments on "Saturday Showcase ~ Fancy Shoes"

Rufus on October 8, 2011 at 12:02 AM said...

Oh yes would LOVE to have the template to make these!
Thanks,
R/

Cleah on October 8, 2011 at 12:55 AM said...

Very lovely shoes! Thank you so much for sharing! My email is : cleahvalero@yahoo.com

Angela (Toucan Scraps) on October 8, 2011 at 6:12 AM said...

fantastic shoes

Scrappy Scatty on October 8, 2011 at 6:29 AM said...

lovely Wanda xx

Wendy on October 8, 2011 at 8:37 AM said...

These are awesome Wanda:)
Hugs
Wendy

eaar00 on October 8, 2011 at 5:57 PM said...

Love to get the pattern :-)

/Eva

eva_auser@hotmail.com