Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Monday Hostess


HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!!  
Tanya here and I am so delighted to be your Monday hostess today.  So a little about me.  I am on the Digital Delights team and love working with everyone!  I am married to my childhood sweetheart and we have one beautiful little girl named Abigail.   She keeps me busy but luckily for me she goes to bed early so I have time to create things LOL  


So for today's project instead of doing a Halloween card, I decided to do something for Christmas :)  My shaped ornament card is a cutting file that can be found in the store.  The little reindeer is from the 3D decoupage line that Wendy offers.  The papers aren't from Digital Delights however the Kids Christmas digital papers are a perfect match to what I used :)

 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Tanya






5 comments on "Monday Hostess"

Cathy on October 30, 2011 at 10:39 PM said...

Adorable!!!!!

Wendy on October 31, 2011 at 9:26 AM said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tanya:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

rosalien on October 31, 2011 at 10:45 AM said...

Fabulous creation Tanya. :))

Hugs, Rosalien

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on October 31, 2011 at 6:42 PM said...

Gorgeous creation
Tanya
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lisa Foster on November 2, 2011 at 7:04 AM said...

Super-Fab-o-Licious Tanya! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! ♥
Hugs,
Lisa