Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Monday Hostess


Hello everyone,

Melissa here and I am so delighted to be your Monday hostess today.  So a little about me.  I am on the Delightful Challenges team and am having a ball!  I've "known" Wendy since she first started out, I think I was her number 2 or 3 follower and have loved her work ever since.  I am single mother of 3 amazing children.  My boys and my daughter are the joy of my life and keep me pretty busy.  I am originally from Denver, CO but currently reside in Sanford, FL.

With all the Halloween tricks and treats going on, I decided to do something for everyday.  I have been commissioned lately to do some birthday cards, so that's where the inspiration for this share came from.

I think this is perfect to give to a friend or a co-worker.


I had the greatest time creating this little birthday ensemble.  I saw the idea for the little tealight cake on Splitcoast forever ago and am so excited that I have finally made one!


Here's the card featuring Giraffe with Sign and Spots and Stripes digi paper.  I added a text box over his sign to add my sentiment.

 The little cake "unlit."

And lit....


It even flickers!  So cute!!!

I hope you enjoyed my share today.  I really enjoyed creating these items to inspire you.

Hugs Melissa

4 comments on "Monday Hostess"

Sandra on October 24, 2011 at 2:28 AM said...

Wow love both of your projects Sandra H

Scrappy Scatty on October 24, 2011 at 4:58 AM said...

lovely how clever
Love Jan
xx

rosalien on October 24, 2011 at 8:54 AM said...

Great job Melissa, I love the tealights that goes with the card. Fantastic.

Hugs, Rosalien

Wendy on October 24, 2011 at 10:06 AM said...

This is just darling Melissa:)
Hugs
Wendy