Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Monday Hostess



Hi everyone, this is Rosalien here and I'm from Holland and it's my turn to be your Monday Hostess:)
Let me tell you something about myself. I have been married for 26 years  and we have 2 grown up children who live on their own now. We also love dogs and own 2 German Shephards and we do love to take them for a  walk  into the woods.
My hobby's are scrapbooking and cardmaking. I started cardmaking with Pergamano, 3D, Cute Stamps and now Digital Stamps. I have been a designer for Digital Delights for almost 3 years now. Wow, time flies:) I really love it, these images are so cute and great to color.
In Holland we don't celebrate Halloween and I really love those images, so as October is all about Halloween I just couldn't resist playing with these images.
I made a middle stepcard using Peek A Boo Pumpkin and  Haunted House from the Halloween Accessories Set and Eat, Drink and be Scary sentiment from the Halloween Sentiments Set.
For a little spooky effect I also put some spiderweb around the images.


I hope you like her.
Thanks for letting me be your Hostess today :)

Hugs, Rosalien

5 comments on "Monday Hostess"

Susanne on October 17, 2011 at 7:44 AM said...

Very cute Halloween card... Love it!!! Hugs Susanne

Susanne on October 17, 2011 at 7:44 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy on October 17, 2011 at 8:40 AM said...

This is fabulous Rosalien, love the spiders web too:)
Hugs
Wendy

Lisa on October 17, 2011 at 5:52 PM said...

wow Rosalien what a fun Halloween card, wonderful job!!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on October 17, 2011 at 11:40 PM said...

Hi Roslien
A gorgeous and fabulous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)