Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Monday Hostess


Hi everyone its Jan here and its my turn to play hostess monday.
I am a housewife from South Gloucestershire in England and live in a small sleepy town we moved here a year ago from a busy city, so life is now very different. We brought a project house which has taken a lot of hard work but is almost finished and I am very lucky to have a huge wonderful craft room. I started crafting early 2010 due to the birth of our wonderful Grandaughter and I started making her a scrapbook, after reading and learning so much that in turn took to cardmaking and other little projects and so here I am.
I have been with Digital Delights since January 2011 and I absolutly love it - The images are always fantastic to work with and so is all the team.
As we are now in the month of October I thought it would be apt to show you some of the Halloween treats that I have made
 



 



 



The images that I have used on the various projects are
Lollys - Punched paper from Spooktacular Digital Paper

Thank you for looking at my projects and I hope they may have given you some inspiration for Halloween
Love Jan
xx

6 comments on "Monday Hostess"

Nikbee on October 3, 2011 at 3:22 AM said...

Fantastic projects, Jan. I love the spiders web on the card.
Nikki x

Bunny on October 3, 2011 at 5:40 AM said...

Love it all Jan xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on October 3, 2011 at 6:53 AM said...

Fabulous and fantastic projects
Jan
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Wendy on October 3, 2011 at 8:35 AM said...

These are all awesome Jan:)
Hugs
Wendy

To Share on October 3, 2011 at 11:02 AM said...

Blogspot walking

Visit back please

http://www.borlanddelphi.itstoshare.com/

squiggle7 on October 3, 2011 at 3:34 PM said...

Fabulous creations Jan. Am wondering how you make the treat pouches - do you have a link to a template or instructions please?

Thanks,

Emma