Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT




 Happy Wednesday
 This weeks GDT is
Wendy from Mrs. Bs Spot
Here's alittle bit about Wendy,
I’d like to thank Digital Delights by Louby Loo for the opportunity to be the Guest Design Team member this week. I’ve been a papercrafter from a wee age, sitting with my Grandma Betty in her craftroom making our own embellies-crocheting our flowers, beading, decopaging, sewing, etc. for our creations – lovely times and special memories. I’ve been married to my bestest friend for 26 years, blessed with 5 fabulous children, now with 7 grandkiddos – my life is wonderful! I hope you enjoy my project – it was so fun to make.
Wendy did an amazing job making this Easel Drawer card using some of
Digital Delights Spooky Halloween images
Be sure to pop over to check out her wonderful creations
Thanks for Joining us this week Wendy!!!!


2 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Wendy on September 28, 2011 at 8:46 AM said...

This is fantastic Wendy:) Great scene and project. Luv how the bat springs from the top!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Sandra on September 28, 2011 at 1:28 PM said...

This is beautiful Wendy love it all:) Sandra H