Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT





 Happy Wednesday
This weeks GDT is
Christine from Sweet Pea Cards
Hi this is Christine Garner.
I live in Hickory, North Carolina with my wonderful husband Eric and two great kids, Josh and Kayla both of them in the 8th grade.  I received  an Associates Degree in Art in 1987.  I have always been a crafty person by cross stitching, crocheting,  scrapbooking, and card making.  My passion right now is card making.  I enjoy picking my stamps, colors, and the design of the card, it all represents me and my creativity
Christine used the Prairie Boy, pumpkin, Screechy the Crow and sentiment for this wonderful card
Be sure to pop over to visit Christine to check out her work.
Thanks so much for joining us with your great project this week Christine!!!

1 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Wendy on September 21, 2011 at 9:16 AM said...

Absolutely stunning project Christine:) Thanks so much for being our Guest DT this week at Digital Delights:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)