Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT


Happy Wedensday
This weeks GDT is
Here is alittle about Brook


Eleven years ago, while pregnant with my second child, I went to a Stampin' Up! party and bought my first set of stamps (plus a bunch of other stuff I felt was "necessary" at the time).  I made the birth announcements once my "little guy" was born then packed my stamps away.  Fast forward 10 years...I get laid off from work and rediscover stamping.   I've been back at it for about 2 years and I'm totally addicted.  Now I have a small room full of “necessary” items for my crafting.  I live in South Carolina with my hubby and 2 boys. The only other female in the house is our 100 lb. chocolate lab and I believe she now gets more lovin' than me, but that's ok because I'm busy in my craft room.

Be sure to pop over to Brooks Blog and check out all her great cards, her detail and colouring is amazing!!
Thanks for joining us this week Brook!!

2 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Lisa Lara on September 14, 2011 at 10:05 PM said...

This is awesome...love the glitter.

Lisa Foster on September 15, 2011 at 7:19 AM said...

Cute Cute Card! Congratulations!!! Thank you for being our GDT this week! ♥
Hugs,
Lisa