Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Saturday Showcase with Wendy


Hi folks,

 
Unfortunately Wanda can't make it this Saturday(boo hoo!) she will be back next week though!
Instead we are going to look at all of Septembers Friday Specials!
 


Here's a card I put together using them all.

The background diamond paper is from our Spooktacular Digital Paper Set

I used at the very back the Circular Trick or Treat Sentiment. I made duplicates of our Pumpkin Kitty (I flipped over/mirrored one of the stamps so they would face different ways on each side)

In between the two cats I added Coral the Witch

Then using this weeks "Witch Kitty Frame" I cut the center of it out and raised it to sit over the top of the other stamps using double layers of foam dots

I repeated the same process with the foam dots on the Witches Birthday Ticket Sentiment

Other things I used to make this:
sewing machine using zig zag stitch
Martha Stewart fence punch
Pumpkin ribbon and colored buttons

Oh yes, almost forgot, I finished the kitty frame by tying a little bow around his hat.

Well I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to see what you have made with our September Friday Specials. Feel free to send them to me or why not post them on any of groups (SNR, Papercraft Planet and our newest group The Crafter's Cafe) all links are on the right of our sidebar.

Have a terrific Saturday and as always,
Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

0 comments on "Saturday Showcase with Wendy"