Followers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Hostess Monday with Katie!


Hello everyone and welcome to my spot as Hostess!
I'm Katie from Both Sides of the Paper and have been a Design Team member here at Digital Delights for two years now!
My crafting style varies from project to project but the one thing I do very little of is Clean and Simple. I'm certainly a "More is More" girl!
I moved over to the US in May 1997 and currently live in North Texas.
My favorite part of the year is on its way, I love Fall! Back in England Autumn often meant cool, grey, wet days but we still loved its arrival. It meant time to play Conkers, gather wood and make a Guy for Bonfire Night and for me the thrill of The Goose Fair.
Now Fall brings a welcome cooling down from the 100F's, beautiful blue skies and a trip to the Pumpkin Patch!
Today's card brings a little US Fall and I hope it makes you smile.


I used Mr Straw
and Fall Sentiment Set to complete the card and if you need paper details just check out my blog
I hope I have brought a little smile to your Monday and thanks for having me!
Katie



Photobucket

7 comments on "Hostess Monday with Katie!"

Ardilla on September 12, 2011 at 2:45 AM said...

This is a pretty card, I'm also a clean and simple type of person :)
Love the minitags and the twine bow attatched with a brad.
The image is lovely and you did a great job at coloring!

Nikbee on September 12, 2011 at 8:10 AM said...

A wonderful card. I love the little tags and the paper is lovely.
Nikki x

Wendy on September 12, 2011 at 10:03 AM said...

Fabulous post Katie:-)
You card is adorable
Hugs
Wendy

Wendy on September 12, 2011 at 10:04 AM said...

Fabulous post Katie:-)
You card is adorable
Hugs
Wendy

Larelyn on September 12, 2011 at 11:28 AM said...

Oh my, he is just fabulous. I love the papers, too. Wonderful! and it's so nice to know about you.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Sandra on September 12, 2011 at 3:25 PM said...

Wow this is just fabulous:) Sandra H

NancyD on September 12, 2011 at 4:05 PM said...

Love the card Katie. I really like how you placed the tag behind the brad.

NancyD