Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT


This weeks GDT is
Here is alittle about Neli;


Hello everyone!
My name is Neli and I’m from Bulgaria. I live in a small mountain town Koprivshtitsa.
My profession is Art teacher. I love to draw, sew, knit and to experiment with new techniques.
A few years ago I found cardmaking and I can not part with it.
I’m happy to be guest designer this week.
Have a nice day!

Neli used one of the Just Chillin' images available at Digital Delights
Thanks for joining us this week Neli!!!

3 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Lisa Foster on August 24, 2011 at 10:32 AM said...

This is so adorable Neli! Thank you for being our Guest Designer this week! It's an honor to have you with us! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Cathy on August 24, 2011 at 5:49 PM said...

Your card is sooooooo cute!! i love it.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

leslierahye on August 24, 2011 at 6:29 PM said...

super cute card Neli