Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This Weeks Guest DT





This weeks GDT is Shari from Pickled Memories

Here is alittle bit about Shari;
I am mom to two adults and 4 fur babies, and have been a crafter forever.  I started with rug hooking, crocheting, faux painting, and then ran my own tole painting business for years ( even cut my own pieces of wood ).  Scrapbooking entered the picture about 14 years ago when I moved to Calgary.  When Copics first came out I resisted - who needed another addiction LOL!!! - that lasted for a whole two months, and then I took a basic class and the rest as they say is history!!  I became a Copic Certified Designer in April 2010 and LOVE everything about Copics, including experimenting with all kind of techniques, and passing my passion and knowledge on to fellow Copic lovers!!!
Shari used the adorable Penny Holding her Teddy image available at the Digital Delights store
Thanks Shari for joining us this week!!!

2 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Sandra on August 10, 2011 at 10:10 AM said...

Wow this is gorgeous love the image and the background paper is gorgeous too!:) Sandra H

Digi Darla on August 10, 2011 at 5:55 PM said...

Beautiful. It sounds like Shari loves crafting in every way! Thanks for sharing your digital art, Shari.