Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meet Sarah - Todays Guest Designer


Hi folks, hope your day is going just fine!
It is my absolute pleasure to see the return of Sarah Taylor as our Guest Designer this week. Sarah has an amazing talent as I am sure you will see in her card below!
 
Welcome Sarah!
 

 Hi everyone, A hardy hello from Iowa. 
I am so excited to be the guest designer this week.
My Grandmother started by crafting addiction several years ago.  I tease her about it every chance I get.  She justs smiles. 

Sarah used stamps from our circus theme for this super fun card!
I love bright colors and lots of embellishments.  The more stuff I can get on a card the happier I am.

View more of Sarahs work at her blog Aunt Bee's Pickles!

See you tomorrow for our NEW RELEASE!!

 
Photobucket

2 comments on "Meet Sarah - Todays Guest Designer"

Sandra on August 3, 2011 at 1:44 PM said...

Wow what a fantastic card absolutley brilliant image:) Sandra H

Lisa Foster on August 4, 2011 at 1:15 AM said...

Too Cute Sarah! Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week! :) Nice to see you again!
Hugs,
Lisa