Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Is It Time for Trick or Treat Yet?


Hi!  It's Tutorial Tuesday, and I've been missing you!  I had a great trip all across the USA, and managed to send you video tutorials when I was gone, from all sorts of remote locations, and wouldn't you know, when I got home, I had a catastrophy to deal with that kept me from creating with you.... Well, my craft room was saved from the mildew monster, so life is good :)  All is well, but the scary stuff growing all over my clothes, furniture, cabinets, etc. sure put me in the mood for Halloween... so I invited Ridley and his friends to join me in this weeks' video. 
I hope you will click over to the tutorial channel and check it out!
 
Happy creating ~
Betty
 
Photobucket

1 comments on "Is It Time for Trick or Treat Yet?"

Sandra on August 23, 2011 at 2:53 PM said...

This is lovely:) Sandra H