Followers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Sunday everyone!!



Hey everyone, it's Audrey from the DT and I am happy to be hosting Sunday here on the blog for the next 2 weeks!  For those who don't know me, I run the challenges each month in our Groups on SNR and PCP as well as post the FREEBIE (or almost) FRIDAY each week.   Would love for you to come join our groups on both SNR and PCP

You can do that by clicking:

DIGITAL DELIGHTS on Scrapbook News and Review (SNR)
DIGITAL DELIGHTS on PaperCraft Planet (PCP)

I hope everyone is doing well.  Here in Ohio, it has FINALLY started to cool off a bit after a very HOT and HUMID summer.  My kids all start back to school next week and it will be the first time in 12 years that they will all be in school full time.:)  I am hoping that will mean I can spend my days crafting, but who knows...

Anyway, I wanted to share a card with you today.  I have used Fireman Peyton image for my card.  I enjoy using the Peyton images because I have a child named Peyton, and even though she's a girl, I still love to use the image bearing her name.  I have colored this WONDERFUL image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and have cut using Nesties.  Other papers used are from Kaisercraft, Bazzill, American Crafts and The Paper Studio.  The brown dots are Bazzill and you can find the ticket sentiment in one of our Ticket Sentiment set.  I also used a Quickutz EF for the yellow embossed piece.  I hope you like it and that you have a wonderful day!!





2 comments on "Happy Sunday everyone!!"

Sandra on August 14, 2011 at 7:44 AM said...

This is a great card l love the colours they are so vibrant:) Sandra H

Sandra on August 17, 2011 at 10:47 AM said...

Wow what a superb card l love the image and its colours its gorgeous and thank you for the freebie :) Sandra H