Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Guest Designer of the Week




This weeks GDT is Yvonne at

Yvonne has been a regular at Delightful Challenges and we are so happy she could join us this week.
here is alittle about herself:
My name is Yvonne, but everyone knows me as 'Scrappy'. I have been crafting my entire life, but have been stamping for about 2-1/2 years now. I've owned my own craft business, and have been employed at a local stamp store. I've served on over a dozen design teams, and do volunteer work when I am not running my daughter to her various activities. I pick up things relatively quickly, and always eager to learn something new. I have ALOT of energy, so I can be found creating or blogging in my studio at all hours of the day. I hope you will check out my work at
Big-Scrappy-World.blogspot.com

For Yvonne's card she used the adorable Fall girl and Give Thanks sentiment.
Pop on over to her blog and check out all her wonderful creations
Thanks for joining us this week Yvonne aka Scrappy!!

0 comments on "Guest Designer of the Week"