Followers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Down On The Farm with Harry the Horse


Good morning, Katie from Both Sides of the Paper here.
I'm sure you are all running around like crazy with Back to School things and trying to get the most out of the last few days of the Summer break, I know I am!
Well I have a little light relief for you, something to relate to and give you a smile :)


I know I can't be the only one at home in the Funny Farm right now and if super cute Harry Horse was with me then it would be even funnier!

Anyway I hope this gave you a smile and if you are in a Farming Mood be sure to check out all the other Down On The Farm images we have available for your crafting pleasure :)

Photobucket

1 comments on "Down On The Farm with Harry the Horse"

Kim on August 17, 2011 at 9:56 PM said...

Very cute card, it put a big smile on my face !