Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our new DT line up


Hi folks,



It's that exciting and also sad time of year when we say hello to some new DT members and a sad farewell to some of our existing DT. We do have an overlap with the older DT leaving us at the end of the month.
 
Leaving us is:
Anita - Digital Delights Designer
Carley Carter - Digital Delights Designer
Sandra - Digital Delights Designer
Shelley - Digital Delights Designer
Anita Autore - Delightful Challenges Designer
 
First of all I want to say a HUGE thank you to those that will be leaving us, it has been a joy to see their projects each week as well as the friendship that has developed over the few months! Thanks gals:)
 
Moving from Delightful Challenges to Digital Delights is Dianne. All our Senior DTs for both blogs remain with us. I again thank all of the Senior DT for all the behind the scenes work that they do on a weekly basis. Without them we would not be able to continue bringing you all the inspiration and challenges every week. Also remaining with us are Jan and Jackie at Digital Delights and the rest of the Delightful Challenges girls. 
 
We also have seven new awesome designers joining the Digital Delights team. Please welcome them.................
 

 Caz - Designer
Hi my name is Carol, but please call me Caz..

On some forums im also known as Bunny. I live in Nottingham, England have done so for nearly 16yrs now, after moving up from london...Ive had a go at most things, learnt bobbin lace making...Also like to do x stitch..Now into card making, wich i find i enjoy, and hope to get better at it, as i go along. I find it very relaxing, and have found is good way of making friends to..
Visit Caz at her blog Bunny's Bits and Bobs


Donna - Designer
My name is Donna Wilson and I live in Ringgold, GA. I've been married to
my husband, Craig, for 24 years. We were married for 14 years before God blessed us with the joy of our lives, our son Jacob. I currently work as the Volunteer Coordinator at Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga, TN with the best group of 600+ volunteers in the world.
I started scrapbooking when Jacob was three to document his life through
pictures and then started making cards about five years ago. I must
confess that my "hobby" quickly turned into an "addiction" to all things paper. I have a place in my house to craft that I call my "Happy Space."  It is where I go to unwind from all the stresses of every day life. My
best friend, Peggy Timmerman, (who also happens to be my Mom) and I, started a blog a year ago. My dad was our biggest fan and it was his encouragement that caused us to start to share our creations with the world.
I'm so excited and honored to be able to serve on the Digital Delights Design Team. I've been a fan of Digital Delights ever since "Libby Ladybug" caught my eye and I just had to make a card with her. I hope
that I will be able to provide you with some inspiration as we travel this journey together.
God bless you, Donna
Visit Donna at her blog Daily Grace Creations


 Frances - Designer
Actually living in Kissimmee, Florida "The land of Mickey" , but lived and worked in the Caribbean Island of Puerto Rico.....I have been crafting all my life, but cardmaking has become my passion a few years ago. Have a circle of friends that share my hobby, and we like to get together for scrapbooking and copic coloring of digital or rubber stamps. Most of all I love coloring with Copic Markers, and using a lot of elements on my cards, to give dimension and texture.  Started bloging last year, when my BFF helped me get started, and have been passionate about that since then. This has ggiven me the opportunity to meet wonderful people. My blog is: Be Creative Be You. I love reading all the comments I receive, and it is amazing to see how many people come and visit me from all parts of the world.
 




Mary - Designer
My name is Mary Griffiths. I am a motorcycle-riding, paper-hoarding, Copic-loving ribbon-a-holic and I love to stamp! I've been stamping now for about 10 years but I've just recently become addicted to digi-images! I am SO excited about being on the Digital Delights DT and I hope you'll enjoy my creations! I am married, mom of a grown son and "grandmom" to two very precocious cats. We live in Maryland along the beautiful Chesapeake Bay.
Visit Mary at her blog My Stampin' Hide-away
 



Nikki - Designer
Hi, I'm Nikki (also known as Nikbee in blogland). I live in rural Northumberland, England, with my husband Steve and 2 young daughters, Daisy and Martha. We have just come back to England after having spent 2 years in Sydney for my husband's work. It was a fantastic opportunity and I have many pictures that I would like to use in scrapbook pages when I have time. I have dabbled in many crafts since I was a child. I used to cross stitch pictures as presents for my family after I got a cross stitch kit for my eighth birthday and liked to make cards for my family. One thing I love about being a teacher is that I can use my creative side with the pupils and they love making cards and jewellery. I really got into papercrafts 4 years ago when Daisy was born and I made thank you cards for my family and friends. I quickly became addicted, especially to card making, and started blogging 2 years later. I was amazed at how large a crafty community there was in blogland and I am always coming across talented people with inspirational projects. I have a huge wish list of crafty goodies and am always adding to it. I am really excited to be on the DT for Digital Delights as the images are fabulous.
Visit Nikki at her blog The Day's eye
 



Stephanie - Designer
I am Stephanie Hester and live in Huntsville, Mo. Originally from Southern California but have lived in Mo for 20+ years so this is home now. I am a very proud mom of six and an even prouder grandma of 17. I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years cataloging my children and grandchildren. I found the joy of cardmaking several years ago and have never turned back.
Visit Stephanie at her blog My Card Shack
 



Tina - Designer
Hello, my name is Tina and I am a graphic artist/designer. I started scrapbooking in Sept. 2008 and then stamping in April. 2009 but it wasn’t until 2010 that my style of card making changed. I am always trying out new techniques so my style is always evolving, however, one thing never changes...I love to fill my page. If you are like me then you are as addicted to all paper, ribbons, embellishments & stamps. I have been fortunate to be published in several magazines, such as Canadian Scrapbooker & Scrapbook Magazine as well as online pubs such as ReadySetCreate and Scrapbook News & Review

I am super excited to be on the Digital Delights DT and it is an honor to work with an awesome team and products.
Vist Tina at her blog Finding you niche
 
Welcome to all our new gals, be sure to stop by Thursday to see their very first creations!!
 
See you tomorrow for our Tuesday tutorial with Betty!
Photobucket 

0 comments on "Our new DT line up"