Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Meet out Guest DT Carol


Hi folks,
Welcome to Carol, our Guest DT today. Carol has absolutely gorgeous work and todays creation is no exception!

Prior to January 2009, I only dabbled in paper crafting. I have been doing all kinds of crafts since I was 12 years old. I really became obsessed with card making and paper crafts when I was laid off from my job. After two years I am back to work and use every spare moment to paper craft.

Carol made this beautiful container and card using Lara Ladybug








Thanks so much Carol for sharing your talent with us.
Visit Carol at her blog Chocolate, bears and crafts, oh my!

See your tomorrow for some new cards!!

Photobucket

1 comments on "Meet out Guest DT Carol"

Dr Sonia S V on July 13, 2011 at 4:31 AM said...

Carol I loved this creation when I saw it on your blog and thought I will congratulate you on being DT here!