Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Meet our two Guest Designers


 It Guest DT day at Digital Delights and today we have the pleasure of sharing with you TWO very talented ladies!
 
First we welcome Christine
 

My home is in Hickory, North Carolina. I have an Associates Degree in Art which I recieved in 1987. I have always been a crafty person cross stitching, crocheting, painting, and scrapbooking. I am married to a wonderful man Eric that lets me do my crafting without any fussing what so ever. I have 2 children Josh is 14 years old, Kayla 13 years old, and I can not forget my furry son Jack that is part of the family too. Thanks for my loving family's support in everything I do.


I put my images on a tri-folded card. The images are colored with colored pencils. I cut the circus tent in half and placed the tent on the front of the card. Punched holes in the flowers so the ribbon could close the card. the inside of the card features Cannonball Buttons on the Circus Stand. The background is the digital papers I purchased from Digital Delights. The sign says Have a Banging Birthday. So please visit Delightful Challenges to see other projects and the current challenge.

Vist Christine at her blog "Sweet Pea Cards"

Second Designer today is Jenn!

My name is Jenn Zeeb, I recently celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary May 25 with 4 kids from 7 (first grade) to 19 (just finished her 1st year in college). I am the PTA president at my youngest son’s school and work 2 days a week at a lunch/coffee shop.



I have been playing with paper for as long as I can remember. I started selling for Stampin Up, but stopped because I found out I liked buying and playing a lot more than selling. Then I started scrapbooking and found out I have a paper hoarding problem. My husband calls it “kindling” but think I might have to get help one day. I have met great people both scrapbooking and card making, so I wouldn’t have it any other way.



Visit Jenn at her blog "Stamplified"

Thanks so much ladies for joining us and sharing your talents:)

2 comments on "Meet our two Guest Designers"

Sandra on July 27, 2011 at 10:34 AM said...

Congratulations to you and well done on being guest designer:) Sandra H

Lisa Foster on July 28, 2011 at 4:10 AM said...

Fabulous cards Ladies! Thank you for being out Guest Designers this week!
Hugs,
Lisa