Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Meet the Design Team


Beginning this week, one of our talented designers will be your hostess on Mondays.  Our designers will each be sharing a special project and a little about themselves with you.

Today we have Lisa Foster.
She is the Design Team Coordinator here at Digital Delights and here's what she has to say:

Hi Friends!
I really enjoy designing for Digital Delights! I've been working with Wendy since she began her design team.  It's amazing to me how fast the company has grown!  I've learned so much and made so many great friends!  I really love Wendy's sweet characters. When I create with them, I just can't help but smile.

My favorite part of designing with digital images is the fact that they can be re-sized to fit any need.  I also love that Digital Delights offers pre-colored images!
Today I've made a little mini scrapbook for my Granddaughter, Holly.  
 She loves to visit the zoo, so I hope she'll enjoy this little album for sharing with her friends.

I've used the Pre-Colored stamps
JUNGLE BUDDIES COLLECTION
from


This was very hard to photograph, so there is a video at the bottom
(Akkk!  My first ever, so pardon all the goofs!  I was mega-nervous!)



What I used:
Stamps: Pre-colored Lenny the Lion, Timmy the Tiger, Gemma the Giraffe, Mikey the Monkey, Jungle Accessories, Grillin and Chillin accessories, Jungle Buddies Digital Papers.
Papers: Stampin' Up! Kraft, Black, Garden Green, Whisper White, PTI Dark Chocolate
Inks:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green
Accessories:  Cricut, Sesame Street Font, CB embossing Folder: Floral Screen, Photo Corner Punch, brown twine, brads, circle punches, MS Branch border punch, Sizzlet leaf die, Fiskars grass punch, ribbon, SU Eat Cake DSP (center notebook-looking paper), Nestabilities, Dimensionals.

Okay..ready or not..here's my ridiculous video....
(Of course my cat, Liz had to sit right next to me and scratch so that her collar bell rings throughout the whole vid...LOL...what you're seeing is about the 12th take..I was getting really tired)


Measurements:
1 piece of 12" X 5" card stock, scored at 3 1/2", 4", 9", 9 1/2"
(this is the cover).
2 pieces 12" X 4 3/4" card stock, scored at 4 3/4" and 9 1/2".
(These are the fold-out sides)

Thanks for giving me this opportunity to share with you today!
Hugs,
Lisa

Join us again next Monday when your hostess will be Jackie!



8 comments on "Meet the Design Team"

Celeste on July 31, 2011 at 11:19 PM said...

This is soooo pretty. thank you so much for the how to.

Nikbee on August 1, 2011 at 3:54 AM said...

This is a wonderful album. Such a great idea. I might have to try it myself.
Nikki x

Scrappy Scatty on August 1, 2011 at 4:57 AM said...

How lovely Lisa, bet Holly loves her book
Love Jan
xx

Sandra on August 1, 2011 at 11:29 AM said...

This is lovely:) Sandra H

Rufus on August 1, 2011 at 10:09 PM said...

You did a great job and Holly is going to love it! Thanks for the idea, makes a great little album.
R/

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on August 2, 2011 at 1:47 AM said...

Hi Lisa
A gorgeous albumn love the video
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jacki Randolph on August 2, 2011 at 10:34 AM said...

Hi Lisa,

Love the mini album, what a cute idea. The grandson's and I just visited our local zoo yesterday and with all the pictures we took, this will be a fun afternoon project for them, we will be making our own mini albums this Thursday - they will definitely have fun creating one of their own!! Great video and WOW a tough act to follow!!

Thanks for sharing,
Hugs - Jacki

Barb on August 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM said...

Great job on your video. I love the album. We are going on our summer trip to the zoo soon, and I will be making one of these for all my grandkids.
Thanks.