Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Meet our new Delightful Challenges designers


Hi folks, hope you had a fabulous weekend:)
Today I have the pleasure of announcing our fabulous new Design Team members joining our Delightful Challenges Team.
I want to thank everyone who applied, we had so many applications and it was an incredibly hard choice to make.
So onto our new additions to our Design Team.
All ladies are incredibly talented and you can see their first creations this Thursday on our Delightful Challenges blog.

Sally - Designer

I have been married for 23 years and have three children,ages 23, 21, & 17. I am a create and craft member and have just subscribed to Little Claire. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although i wouldn't mind living in Spain.....
Visit Sally at her blog Sally's bitz


Tanya - Designer

Hello everyone. My name is Tanya. I am married to my Childhood sweetheart Brian for five years now although we have been together for 16. We have a beautiful 4 year old daughter named Abigail who is amazing. I have been scrapbooking for way too many years and stamping just as long (probably around 12 years now). I love the outlet it gives me and how it helps me relax after a busy day at work/home. I enjoy creating projects and showing others my work for inspiration. What's even more exciting is my daughter loves to stamp with me and I can't wait to see her progression with it :) You can find creations abound with me and my little one on my blog


Zahreen - Designer
I am Zahreen Sharp, married to Steve and mum to a gorgeous little man. I discovered papercrafting 3 years ago when my mother in law handmade my wedding invitations (500 of them in a month!) Since them mother in law bought me my first tool; a heat gun and the rest is history!
I dabble in a bit of everything, scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking and cardmaking. I love a challenge and trying new techniques and find inspiration from my fellow bloggers.
I am delighted to be part of the Design Team and play with Wendy's creations, they are so versatile!
Visit Zahreen at her blog Splash Bunny
 
Melissa - Designer
My name is Melissa Craig, I am a single mom of 3 amazing children. I have been a papercrafter for 13 years and I love every minute of it. I also "own" challenge blog called Tuesday Morning Sketches. In my spare time, I also enjoy reading, walking or whatever else strikes me at the moment! I am thrilled to be a part of Digital Delights Challenge team and look forward to playing along with you every week.
Visit Melissa at her blog Stamp it, Scrap it, Share it
 
 
Larelyn - Designer

Happy Crafting, everyone. I'm Larelyn, the senior citizen of this wonderful design team. I began papercrafting after I retired. I was a teacher, curriculum and instruction coach, and literacy consultant for 37 years. I loved every minute of it, but now I'm loving this new direction my interests have taken me. I purchased a Cricut in 2008 so that I could make albums to commemorate my daughters' collegiate sport and academic careers. I loved doing those albums, but after spending time on the messageboards, I discovered the amazing world of cardmaking. The guest bedroom quickly became a craft room and the true journey began. When I began blogging last year, I was introduced to so many wonderful designers and began exploring new techniques to add to my repertoire. I'm the type of person who wants all the tools, all the supplies, all the papers! I really just want it all. My poor, yet supportive husband thinks I'm having an affair with the UPS driver! In wanting it all, I found Copic markers and, then, digital images. I guess it all goes back to being a kindergarten teacher, I love to color.

When I first began papercrafting I joined the Cricut Card Fairies. We've sent cards to hundreds of people over the last 2 years, trying to bring joy, comfort, and encouragement into the lives of others. It's a wonderful group of crafters and I'm still very involved. I believe it gives added purpose to the joy I feel as a papercrafter.

I am so excited to be a part of Delightful Challenges. I truly believe that entering challenges and striving to become a design team member pushes you to become a more skilled crafter and helps you find your personal style. My style, although I experiment with different ideas and techniques, is quite straightforward. I love clean llines and finding the perfect papers to accentuate my design. I love adding dimension - more through layering papers than adding embellishments - but I do love ribbon and a little bling here and there.

It's so wonderful to share my designs with others. I hope you find inspiration in what our challenges bring to you. May you find joy in your creative moments.
Visit Larelyn at her blog Handmade from my heart

Nancy - Designer
Hello everyone, my name is Nancy Dawes and I am very excited to be joining the design team here at Delightful Challenges.
I love crafting of all kinds, especially working with the incredible variety and textures of paper products available today. I started collecting stamps and making cards over 20 years ago when there were only a few companies offering stamps, and digital images were not even a possibility. What I like best about digital images is that I can download them right away and get started making a new creation. I don’t have to wait!
I am passionate about many things; my family, my relationship to God, and my many crafting pursuits. I am a wife of 34 years to a great guy who supports all that I do. I have four grown children and five wonderful grandchildren.
While I live on Vancouver Island British Columbia, I am a born and bred American from California. Don’t be surprised if you see a little of my patriotic nature come through on my design team submissions.
Visit Nancy at her blog Crafting Passions


Shell - Designer
I am a 37 yr old sahm to two gorgeous teenage girls Danni 14 & Katie 13!

I have been happily married to Nige for 13 yrs! We have a 6yr old greyhound called Charlie who is my baby & Nige got me a leopard gecko for Valentines day this year!! Which I called Freddie after Freddie Flintoff!!!

I am totally addicted to crafting especially digi stamps, I just love using my Promarkers!! The other bad addiction I have is for DP I have soooooooo many but still insist I need the next ones that come out!!!
I am very lucky to have a fab family that support my obsession with all things crafty!!
Visit Shell at her blog The Camels Hump


Juelmarie - designer
My name is Juelmarie Morgan. I am 53 years old and a mother of 3. I have 2 grown children - one Fresno State Grad and one in pre med at Fresno Pacific University. My baby is 12 years old. My children are my life. Crafting is who I am after my family! Well, my job is in there also. I am a Financial Advisor during the day - this is what affords me to do the rest of what I do! I am an obsessed mother and crafter! I believe in doing and giving whenever possible! Life is to live and enjoy! Take part in every aspect - always be respectful and love whenever possible! That's me in a nutshell!
Vist Juelmarie at her blog J & J's Yummy Creations
Denise - Designer

Hi! My name is Denise, A Wife, Mom and Card maker! I love making cards for family and friends! I am learning a lot of new crafts and I am hoping to be able to show them to you on my blog. You can see what I am whipping up on my blog; http://www.craftconfectionery.com
I am super excited to be on the Design Team!

See you all tomorrow for our last tutorial with Beth who sadly has to leave us.



Photobucket

0 comments on "Meet our new Delightful Challenges designers"