Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Meet our Guest Designer Diana............


I am delighted to introduce you to our Guest DT today.
Welcome Diana, her work is truly amazing!! 

I have been married to Jon 37 years. We have one son and two daughters. My son and his wife gave us five wonderful grandsons. My eldest daughter and her hubby gave us our only two granddaughters, Our youngest daughter and her hubby gave us another four grandsons.

Diana used our Elvin the toad to create this "toadally" awesome card!

My grandchildren are the reason I started scrapping so many years ago. I wanted to make them each an album from gramma's perspective. 2 1/2 years ago a good friend inspired me to start stamping and making cards. I have not looked back since. lol I just sold my very first cards this past month and am still in a bit of a shock from the sale. I do enjoy most all crafts but so far nothing compares to scrapping and card making.
To see more of Diana's work visit her blog at Moshie's Moments

We also have a fun new digital paper pack in the store, just in time for all your Patriotic creations





Photobucket

2 comments on "Meet our Guest Designer Diana............"

terriavidreader (IN-USA) on June 21, 2011 at 10:34 PM said...

This 40 card is just FAB!

Sandra on June 22, 2011 at 2:19 PM said...

Beautiful card well done on being a guest....:) Sandra H