Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Meet Our Guest Designer Chrissy!


Welcome Chrissy!!!
We are super excited to have you as our Guest Designer this week!


Hello everyone,

My name is Chrissy, and I live in New Zealand, in beautiful sunny Napier on the east coast.
I have 3 grown children and 4 precious grandchildren, 2 of each. My days are filled with my job through the morning 7 days as a Caregiver,
and the mid afternoons, as a nanny [to g/children] and the later evenings are mine, and my time... is making cards.

I love to make scenes with my cards, but have no particular style...whatever tickles my fancy...or maybe a light bulb will pop and and then I just go with it.
Have been making cards for about 2 years now, and started a blog 1 year ago.

I use Faber Castell pencils for my colouring, sometimes copics for skin.

This my first ever GDT and absolutely delighted to be here. Thank you to Louby Loo for having me, I’m very proud to have been chosen.


Chrissy made this adorable card using Daisy & Daisy's Accessories

Fabulous work Chrissy!! See more on 

See you tomorrow for new cards Thursday and a new challenge:)



Photobucket

5 comments on "Meet Our Guest Designer Chrissy!"

Dora on June 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM said...

O wow Chrissy, congrats, this is so exciting and your card is adorable, I love it :) Hugs xxx

Susanne on June 15, 2011 at 12:56 AM said...

Congrats!!! This card is so pretty... I love it too! Hugs Susanne

Moobeat on June 15, 2011 at 9:24 AM said...

welcome :)

Jacki Randolph on June 15, 2011 at 11:59 AM said...

Wooo Hooo!! Hi Chrissy congratulations on your GDT spot!! Adorable card! Love the scene you created with the grass and flowers. ooooooh, such a beautiful bow to complete your beautiful card!!

Wendy on June 15, 2011 at 5:41 PM said...

This is absolutely darling Chrissy:) Thanks so much for being our Guest DT this week
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)