Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Guest Designer Wednesday


Hi folks,
 
Welcome to another Guest DT Wednesday. Today we have the pleasure of Nancy and her work is absolutely gorgeous!!

My name is Mandy, I live in the South West of England and have been married for almost 24 years & have one son, one daughter and a houseful of fur babies!
  

Mandy created this adorable card using Bizzy Bear


I was looking for a less physical hobby after suffering a permanent shoulder injury in a car accident and my hubby spotted a card making magazine & brought it home for me to look at saying "I've found you a hobby, you could do that" Two and a half years later I am totally addicted, and hubby regrets picking up that magazine lol.
 
I am honoured to be on a few DT's - Simon Says Stamp, Paper Play, Totally Tilda, Do It With Digis & Addicted To Stamps, and my passion is my huge collection of Magnolia stamps and sparkle :)
 
See more of Mandy's fab work at her blog A Sprinkling of Glitter
 
Thanks for joining us Mandy and don't forget to join us all for tomorrow's CELEBRATION blog hop!
 



 
Photobucket

2 comments on "Guest Designer Wednesday"

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on June 29, 2011 at 6:03 AM said...

Hi Mandy
Congratulations on being Guest Designer your card is gorgeous as always,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sandra on June 29, 2011 at 10:33 AM said...

Congratulations on being a guest designer your work is fabulous this is why you have been chosen to appear as this guest.:) Sandra H