Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nataliya - This weeks Guest Designer


Welcome to another Guest Designer on Wednesday at Digital Delights. This week we welcome the super talented Nataliya..............
 
Hello my dear friends...!
 
My name is Nataliya Paselska, also known as Natalie Z. I'm 31 years old (almost 32) and I am originally from Ukraine. My family and I have been living in Ireland for 8 years. I am married and we have 2 beautiful daughters.

What a stunning card!! Nataliya used Madison the bride and Happy Birthday Little Lady sentiment



I started crafting 3 years ago and couldn't stop :))) I love to use stamped images on my cards, and especially I like colouring them with copic markers and pencils.
 
To see more of my work, please visit my blog: My Creativity LIFE!

 
Thanks so much for taking time out to share a part of your life and talent with us Nataliya.
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments on "Nataliya - This weeks Guest Designer"

Maryann on May 25, 2011 at 7:07 AM said...

This card is just gorgeous, and I sooo love the stamp she used too. It´s just sooo wonderful put together and looks sooo romantic, and I´m sure any little lady would love to recieve this beauty here. It´s gorgeous work.

Sandra on May 25, 2011 at 2:43 PM said...

Adorable card love the image, she is beautifully coloured :) Sandra H