Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Meet Vicki our Guest Designer




Hello friends! My name is Vicki Parson and I have been an avid stamper for over 16 years and still love to get crafty with anything involving paper crafts! I have a very caring, patient and supportive husband along with two teenage boys that keep me very busy when I’m not stamping! I’m a very proud mom and have a blessed life with my family as well as getting to enjoy my love of crafting…so what could be better than this?! I would love for you to come and share a smile with me on my crafty blog: Stamped Smiles and see all of my loves of paper crafting!
 

Vicky used Booboo bear to make this truly beautiful card


 
I am very honored to have been chosen as a guest designer for Digital Delights and I hope you will enjoy seeing what I have to share with you using their darling images!

Hope on over to Vicki's blog Stamped Smiles for more wonderful inspiration
 
We are also sponsoring Cooking it up with Katie and their DT have some fab designs using our stamps, why not check them out!
 
See you all tomorrow for this months New Releases.

Photobucket

2 comments on "Meet Vicki our Guest Designer"

*Vicki* on May 18, 2011 at 7:07 AM said...

Thanks so much for including me as your guest designer! I sure enjoyed creating with Boo boo bear!! :)

Lisa Foster on May 18, 2011 at 9:02 PM said...

Whooo Hoo Vicki! This is so adorable!!! Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this week!
Hugs,
Lisa