Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Meet our new Tuesday tutorial artist


Happy Memorial Day folks,


I am thrilled to announce our new Tuesday bi-weekly tutorial artist.
Many of you are familiar with her work as our monthly designer and also throughout the crafting world.
Welcome Betty Brett.........
  


My real name is Betty Brett but I've been called BettyBee, or Queen Bee, since 150 teenage girls called me that at camp years ago, and it seems to fit! I've been crafting all my life, and my true passion is teaching. I'm pleased to have recently opened Studio Bee to teach locally, as well as to produce instructional videos, especially on Cricut, Cuttlebug and Copics. I began scrapbooking and designing 14 years ago and have become an avid card maker. I'm delighted to have been part of several top Design Teams, published, and had my designs shown at CHA. I host several large Cricut Swarms each year. I've been married to Bob for over 35 years, and we have three children and seven grandchildren. We live on the west coast of sunny Florida.

I am honored to have Betty share her talent with us and I just know you are going to be thrilled with the projects she will be bringing you. Her first tutorial is tomorrow so be sure to stop by and see!!
Vist Betty at her fabulous blog........Betty Bee’s Buzz
 
Also a couple of fab cards to share from the DT today....

Jacki made this adorable card using our Giraffe (he is just great for stamping any sentiment on as the sign is blank when you buy him)


Anita made this lovely sympathy cards using our trees from our barbecue accessories set

See you tomorrow for Betty's first Tuesday tut!
Photobucket

1 comments on "Meet our new Tuesday tutorial artist"

CraftCrave on May 30, 2011 at 10:07 PM said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [31 May 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria