Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Magnetic Bookmark on a Card!










I am so happy to be bringing you my very first tutorial today!  I have created a video to share
how I make magnetic bookmarks, and place them in the card, as a little gift!   Today's video will take you step by step through the process, as well as sharing a few of my favorite tips.  I hope you'll enjoy the video, and I look forward to seeing you often!
Hop on over to our tutorial page to see how it is done:)

BettyBrett
We are also sponsoring Tip Top Tuesday and the designers over there have some amazing designs using their stamps!! Go check them out here


 
Photobucket

1 comments on "Magnetic Bookmark on a Card!"

Sandra on May 31, 2011 at 5:07 PM said...

Hi, Absolutely adorable image and colouring really is stunning.....:) Sandra H